This website puts small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site.
Cookies are used to:
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
- remember you while you’re changing your email subscriptions for this website
Find out more about how to manage cookies.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on this website
- how long you spend on each page of this website
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We don’t collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are.
Our introductory message or notices
You may see a pop-up welcome message or notice when you first visit this website. We’ll store a cookie so that your computer knows you’ve seen it and knows not to show it again.
Making secure connections to websites
We’ll store a cookie to let the site know if you are logged in or if you have set the website to remember your login details and keep you logged in.